Are feelings of burn-out, fatigue or general tiredness affecting your daily routine?
There are many common reasons you could be experiencing fatigue. Common reasons include:
- Poor Sleep
- Lack of physical activity
- Poor Diet (Eating a lot of processed foods).
- Excessive caffeine and/or energy drinks
- Heightened level of stress
Some of the easiest ways to alleviate general fatigue:
- Improve (or implement) your daily routine.
- Watch what you eat – limit processed carbs and preservatives.
- Exercise! Start slow if need be and increase your frequency of workouts gradually.
- Manage your stress with practices such as yoga, meditation and mindfulness.
- Limit your distractions – especially “screen time”.
If changes do not occur, or symptoms worsen, its important to see your physician to rule out certain conditions such as depression, hypothyroidism and more.