Proudly serving Indianapolis, Carmel, Fishers, and Surrounding Areas.
What is VIVACE™ ?
Vivace™ RF Microneedling combines traditional microneedling with the rejuvenating energy of radiofrequency, Vivace delivers an unparalleled experience compared to similar devices.
Virtually pain-free and with minimal downtime, this treatment stimulates the natural production of collagen and is shown to be effective in treating acne and surgical scars, alleviating facial wrinkles, fine lines, tightening and toning.
Contact us to schedule a free consultation
Acne scars: by stimulating collagen production and promoting skin renewal.
Wrinkles and fine lines: helps tighten and smooth, reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
Uneven skin texture: by promoting collagen production and increasing skin cell turnover.
Sun damage: including age spots and hyperpigmentation by promoting skin renewal.
Sagging skin: tighten and lift sagging skin by stimulating collagen production and promoting skin elasticity.
Large pores: by promoting skin renewal and increasing skin elasticity.
** Based on individual requirements, combination treatments maybe discussed with the provider. Contact our team to schedule a free consultation.
The procedure begins with the application of a numbing cream to the treatment area to minimize discomfort. A special handpiece equipped with tiny needles is then used to create micro-injuries in the skin. These micro-injuries stimulate the body’s natural healing process, triggering the production of collagen and elastin fibers that help to improve the skin’s texture and tone.
During the microneedling process, radiofrequency energy is delivered to the deeper layers of the skin, promoting even more collagen production and helping to tighten and firm the skin. The combination of microneedling and radiofrequency energy results in a more youthful, radiant complexion with fewer wrinkles, fine lines, and other signs of aging.
The Vivace Microneedling procedure typically takes about 45 minutes to an hour to complete, depending on the treatment area. Most patients describe the procedure as feeling like a series of small pinpricks, but thanks to the numbing cream, discomfort is minimal. After the procedure, patients may experience mild redness and swelling, which typically resolves within a day or two.
The number of treatments needed varies depending on the individual patient and their specific skin concerns. Typically, a series of three to six treatments spaced four to six weeks apart is recommended to achieve optimal results. However, your skincare professional can provide a more personalized treatment plan based on your individual needs.
1. It is important to speak with a licensed professional before undergoing any cosmetic procedure to discuss your medical history, any medications you are taking, and any potential risks or side effects.
2. Avoid sun exposure: It is recommended to avoid direct sun exposure for at least a week before the procedure.
3. It is recommended to stop using exfoliating products, retinoids, and other harsh skincare products for at least a week before the procedure, as these can irritate the skin.
It is not recommended to get RF Microneedling on patients with a pacemaker or AICD.
We do not recommend it during pregnancy.
1. It is recommended to avoid sun exposure and wear a broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher whenever you go outside.
2. To allow the skin to heal properly, it is recommended to avoid using exfoliating products, retinoids, and other harsh skincare products for at least a week after the procedure.
3. Do not pick at scabs, as the skin will be flaking after the treatment.
4.it is recommended to avoid strenuous exercise or activities for at least 24-48 hours after the procedure.
You can contact our office by filling out the inquiry form below, or by calling us at (317) 548-4666. We offer free consultations for all aesthetic services.