We recognize the importance of active sex life and the challenges that men and women can face in achieving satisfying sexual activity.
What we do:
- Personal history evaluation – including issues with a partner, social inhibitions, phobias, performance anxiety.
- Physical exam and lab work if needed
- Discussion of treatment options.
- Hormones (injections, topical, oral and pellets)
- Medications, supplements
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Relaxation techniques
- A combination of techniques that aim to address all the issues and promote mood enhancement, improved libido and sex drive, increased lubrication, and healthier vaginal tissue.
- Erectile dysfunction.
- Ejaculatory dysfunction
- Premature ejaculation
- Delayed ejaculation
- Poor libido
- Vaginal tissue health
- Painful intercourse
- Low sex drive
- Lack of orgasm
- Medications and sexual wellness.
*By Rx Only, Consultation Required
Want to read more? Here are links to content that might be helpful to you.
Here are some of our services worth checking out: