BHRT available in Indianapolis, Carmel, Fishers and surrounding areas.
Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) is created from all- natural compounds that have the same molecular structure and effect as those found naturally in the body.
This treatment may help improve a variety of conditions triggered by hormonal imbalance; including weight gain, sleep issues, osteoporosis and even depression in both women and men.
- It can deliver consistent, healthy levels of hormones for both men and women.
- It can help improve depression, fatigue, hot flashes, decreased libido, mood swings, and sleep issues, among additional medical concerns
- It may help avoid fluctuations (or “ups and downs”) of hormone levels, as seen with every other method of hormone replacement
Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy is very effective for both Men and Women.
- Men and women struggling with a hormone imbalance
- Men even as young as the age of 30, can be testosterone deficient and show signs of
- Bone Loss
- Hair loss
- Trouble concentrating
- Low libido
- Swollen or tender breasts (gynecomastia)
- Excessive weight gain
- Women at any age can experience hormone imbalances. Female hormone therapy can be helpful in treating:
- Severe premenstrual syndrome
- Hormone imbalance after childbirth
- Decreased libido
- Vaginal dryness
- Low estrogen symptoms like painful intercourse
- Chronic fatigue
- Hot flashes
- Mood swings
- Sleep issues
- Weight gain
- Many other symptoms
Effective hormone treatment therapies can come in the form of topical or hormone pellet, which can vary depending upon the needs of our patients.
- During the first consultation, the doctor will provide you with information about treating your particular symptoms and answer all your questions.
- The doctor will go over the details of our customized program, including a timeline for each step toward regaining optimal health.
- If you elect to proceed, you will have a blood test. Based on these results, the doctor will be able to lay out a treatment plan specific to your needs. Every patient and approach will be different.
- We will help you in deciding what would be the best course of action for your treatment goals. This plan may either be a supplement, topical
cream, oral pills, injections, or sometimes pellets. These hormone pellets may be inserted during a relatively painless procedure and are easily
metabolized by your body.
- We will be here to guide you through the entire process to help you reach your medical and wellness goals.
*Disclaimer: Individual results may vary. Please talk to our medical provider for more information.
During your first visit ($99) you will have a 1:1 consultation with our physician to discuss your symptoms, you will have bloodwork* done as well as a total body composition analysis. Our physician will discuss treatment options at that time.
*Labs are billable to insurance via our 3rd party in-house laboratory. If uninsured, please let reception know so that you can be quoted for out of pocket costs.