IV Nutrition Therapy
Seven Reasons To Add IV Nutrition Therapy to Your Wellness Routine
Juggling your wellness routine – have you taken your vitamins? Do you need a probiotic? Maybe you could benefit from amino acids…what even are amino acids? This sounds all too familiar to many who are working to improve or maintain their overall health. While many regimens can be essential to your overall wellness, they can feel like a hassle and often can take weeks, if not months, to take full effect.
What if you could take all of the above, and then some, and deliver it straight to the target – your bloodstream. IV Nutrition Therapy (also known as IV Vitamin Drips) achieves just that. Gaining popularity over the past few years, vitamin drips have been sought to treat everything from hangovers to anti-aging. Here are seven Reasons why you should add IV Nutrition to your wellness routine:
- Alcohol: Experiencing a hangover? Or did you just get back from vacation and need to rehydrate before going back to work? Our IV treatments will help restore balance in your system.
- Treat Vitamin Deficiencies: One of the most obvious benefits of Vitamin drips, regular treatments can alleviate many of the symptoms that are signs of vitamin deficiencies. Symptoms such as brittle hair and nails, bleeding gums, hair loss, and minor skin irritations could be a sign that you could benefit from IV Nutrition Therapy. If you are post gastric bypass, you definitely want to get these!
- Aging: Our IV treatments can help support your body as it naturally depletes itself of vitamin and minerals due to natural aging.
- Promote Weight Loss: If your metabolism isn’t operating at its peak, you won’t be able to either. IV Nutrition Therapy helps to stimulate the adrenal gland at the cellular level. It also naturally detoxifies your body – eliminating the heavy metals that can eventually contribute to a slower metabolism.
- Strengthen Your Immune System: IV Nutrition is a rapid means of delivering nutrients directly into the bloodstream – and as a result, your cells can benefit almost immediately. IV infusion Therapy helps give you a fighting chance against colds by keeping you hydrated and can even help with the fatigue and stress that come with the colder winter months. As a result, IV therapy to boost your immune system is a much better option than oral supplements.
- Boost Your Overall Energy Level: Chronic fatigue is an issue many people face. While the causes of low energy can vary greatly, IV Nutrition Therapy can aid in improving energy levels by correcting any vitamin deficiencies and gaining the wealth of energy-inducing benefits that Vitamins B, C, and more have to offer.
- Drug Withdrawal: Depending on the severity of withdrawal symptoms, Intravenous therapy may assist in alleviating some of the effects of substance withdrawal by supporting your system with electrolytes and nutrients.
While IV Nutrition Therapy is a great way to enhance your wellness routine, it is still a medical procedure. If you are considering IV Nutrition, please be aware of any contraindications that may prevent you from being a candidate for IV Nutrition Therapy. For that reason, we recommend searching your area for facilities that are under the supervision of an MD. They will not only be able to assess your specific needs, but are able to provide you with quality pharmaceuticals in a supervised setting.
For more information on what IV Therapy might work best for you, visit https://mytrimmd.com/iv-drips-iv-nutrition-therapy/